- Sports Can have fun indoors too: Hardik Pandya plays indoor cricket with brother Krunal due to coronavirus outbreak
- Automobiles Coronavirus Lockdown: Pitstop Offers Free Vehicle Maintenance For Essential Service Providers
- Finance S&P Cuts India's FY 21 Growth Forecast From 5.2% To 3.5%
- Movies Neena Gupta, And Jitendra Kumar Return With Panchayat By TVF And Amazon Prime Video
- News Coronavirus toll in Gujarat rises to 69
- Lifestyle Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
AMD Radeon Pro W5700 Workstation Class GPU Announced
AMD recently announced its third-gen Ryzen and Threadripper CPUs. On the same line, the company has now unveiled the AMD Radeon Pro W5700, a workstation-class GPU based on 7nm architecture. The GPU is developed using AMD RDNA architecture to work with professional-grade software.
AMD Radeon Pro W5700 Features And Specifications
The AMD Radeon Pro W5700 claims to offer up to 25 percent higher performance per-clock and up to 41 percent higher average performance-per-watt compared to the previous generation GPUs based on Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture.
The AMD Radeon Pro W5700 can be used on high-demanding projects like 3D design and real-time VR visualization. Plus, this is the world's first workstation-grade GPU to support PCIe 4.0 which offers up to double the bandwidth compared to the PCIe 3.0.
The GPU will come with AMD Radeon Pro Software for Enterprise which combines AMD RDNA architecture and 7nm process technology to offer up to 18 percent better system efficiency compared to contemporaries. As per the I/O, the GPU has five mini DisplayPort 1.4 and a USB Type-C port. It does not offer a mini or full-sized HDMI port.
- GPU Architecture -- RDNA
- Lithography -- TSMC 7nm FinFET
- Stream Processors -- 2304
- Compute Units -- 36
- Peak Single Precision (FP32) Performance -- 8.89 TFLOPs
- Peak Double Precision (FP64) Performance -- 556 GFLOPs
- Memory Size -- 8 GB
- Memory Type (GPU) -- GDDR6
- Memory Interface -- 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth -- 448 GB/s
- Bus Type -- PCIe 4.0 x16
- TDP -- 205W
- Cooling -- Active
- DisplayPort -- 5x Mini-DisplayPort 1.4
- Other Display Outputs -- 1x USB-C
- DirectX -- 12.0 (feature level 12_1)
- OpenGL -- 4.6
- OpenCL -- 2.0
- Vulkan -- 1.1
Price And Availability
The AMD Radeon Pro W5700 will be available from November 20, 2019, via official channels for $799 (approx Rs. 57,000).