- 11 min ago Tecno Camon 19 Pro 5G India Launch Set For August 10; Could Be A Game-Changer?
- 58 min ago Epic Games Store Is Offering Unrailed! For Free; Discounts On Other Games
- 1 hr ago Sony's Latest Smart TV In India Is Designed To Offer The Best Netflix Binging Experience
- 1 hr ago Redmi K50 Extreme Edition Leak Reveals 108MP Camera; Can It Beat Competition?
- Finance Small-Cap Textile Stock Declares Record Date For Stock Split: Key Details
- Lifestyle 5 Interesting Things About Liars You Should Know
- Movies Is Hrithik Roshan's Ex-Wife Sussanne Khan Getting Married To Boyfriend Arslan Goni? The Latter Breaks Silence!
- Education Boost Your Career With Online MCA Course; Know Benefits, Fee, Scope And More
- Sports Lakshya Sen overcomes Yong to win men's singles gold in Commonwealth Games 2022
- News Maha cabinet expansion likely to take place at 11 am tomorrow
- Travel Everglades: The Devil's Garden
- Automobiles Tata Motors To Buy Ford’s Manufacturing Facility In Sanand For Rs 725 Crores
ASUS announces ROG Strix, Turbo, and Dual versions of GeForce graphics cards
Asus launches new series of graphics cards.
ASUS has announced the Republic of Gamers (ROG) Strix, ASUS Dual, and ASUS Turbo graphics cards based on the new NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and RTX 2080 GPUs. They feature support for high-speed GDDR6 memory and VirtualLink for quick, single-cable connections for next-generation VR headsets.
The new NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPUs have reinvented graphics and set a new bar for performance. Powered by the new NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and the revolutionary NVIDIA RTX platform, the new graphics cards bring together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading.
This is not only a whole new way to experience games-this is the ultimate PC gaming experience. The new GPUs were unveiled at a special NVIDIA two-day event called the "GeForce Gaming Celebration" which kicked off tonight at the Palladium in Cologne, Germany ahead of Gamescom 2018.
ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and 2080
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and 2080 keep Turing cool with brand-new Axial-tech fans that implement the latest ROG innovations, including a reduced-size fan hub to allow for longer blades and a barrier ring that increases structural integrity and downward air pressure through the ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and 2080's heatsink array. The new design allows Axial-tech fans to shift more air without increasing noise levels.
All ROG Strix graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry. Traditionally, soldering of through-hole and surface-mounted components needs to be performed in separate stages. Auto-Extreme Technology allows all soldering to be completed in a single pass, reducing thermal strain on components and avoiding the use of harsh cleaning chemicals. The end result is a less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product.
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and 2080
The ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and 2080 graphics cards feature patented Wing-blade fans. This technology trickled down to Dual cards from the ROG Strix series and boasts higher air pressure, reduced noise levels and IP5X certified dust resistance. For those who love silence, the fan controllers also support a 0dB fan stop mode.
The latest ROG Strix and Dual cards adopt a 2.7-slot footprint to accommodate a larger heatsink because bigger is better. The overall surface area of the cooling array is 20% larger for the ROG Strix cards and more than 50% larger for the Dual cards compared to previous-generation designs. The improved heat dissipation provides more overclocking headroom for enthusiasts and an amazing plug-and-play experience by allowing lower fan speeds while gaming.
ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and 2080
The ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 2080 Ti and 2080 are designed from the ground up for systems with multiple GPUs or other airflow-restricting scenarios by incorporating a host of subtle design optimizations that improve airflow through the shroud and increase reliability. Upgrades include an 80mm IP5X dual-ball bearing fan and a new shroud design that allows more air to flow into the cooler, even when it's pressed against a glass chassis panel or another graphics card.
The following models will be available for pre-order from August 20th, 2018 in select countries, from authorized retailers around the world.
- Dual GeForce RTX 2080 TI OC Edition
- Turbo GeForce RTX 2080 TI
- ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080 OC Edition
- Dual GeForce RTX 2080 OC Edition