- 42 min ago Amazon.in Great Indian Festival Sale 2020: ‘Happiness Upgrade Days’ Offers On All Products
- 5 hrs ago FAU-G Teaser Reveals Imminent Launch: What To Expect
- 9 hrs ago Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch Review: Premium Looks Combined With Ample Features
- 10 hrs ago Acer Products To Focus On Adapting To The New Norm -- Jerry Kao
- Automobiles New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- News Jamboo Savari: Curtains come down on Dasara celebrations without crowds
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs KXIP, Match 46 updates: Kings XI Punjab take on Kolkata Knight Riders in a must-win clash
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Calls Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray ‘Worst Product Of Nepotism’
- Finance RIL, Future Group Stocks Fall Sharply In Trade On October 26, 2020: Here's Why
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Do Not Install Windows 10, Version 2004 Update On Your PC Or Laptop
Microsoft has released the major update for Windows 10 in 2020 called May 2020 version 2004. This update brings a range of new features and performance enhancements for laptops and computers. Like most software releases, the update also has certain bugs, and here is why you should not install this build on your go-to computer.
According to the press release from Microsoft, the update has several bugs, which will be squashed in the coming days. Considering the long list of bugs, it is better to either skip this update or wait until Microsoft fixes these issues.
Windows 10 May 2020 update version 2004 has the following issues and here is how these issues can affect your computer and might even break them in some cases. Do note that, both Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server, version 2004 are being affected with these bugs.
Bugs Found On Windows 10 May 2020 Version 2004 Update
- DISM might incorrectly report corruption is still present after the repair (Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server)
- Variable refresh rate not working as expected on devices with Intel iGPU (Windows 10, version 2004)
- Difficulty connecting to more than one Bluetooth device (Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server)
- Errors or issues during or after updating devices with Conexant ISST audio drivers (Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server)
- Errors or issues during or after updating devices with certain Conexant audio drivers (Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server)
- Issues using ImeMode property to control IME mode for individual text entry fields (Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server)
- Stop error when plugging or unplugging a Thunderbolt dock (Windows 10, version 2004)
- Errors or unexpected restarts for some devices using Always On, Always Connected (Windows 10, version 2004)
- No mouse input with apps and games using GameInput Redistributable (Windows 10, version 2004)
- Issues updating or starting up devices when aksfridge.sys or aksdf.sys is present (Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server)
- An issue with older drivers for Nvidia display adapters (GPU) (Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server)
Microsoft has already confirmed that it has started fixing some of these bugs and the company is likely to release a new update, possibly with a new version number that is good to install with lesser bugs.