- 22 min ago Week 29, 2020 Launch Roundup: Motorola One Fusion, HONOR X10 Max, Realme C11 And More
- 4 hrs ago Beware Of Fake TikTok Pro App; It Could Be Spyware Or Malware
- 6 hrs ago PM Launches 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge' To Promote Made In India Apps
- 7 hrs ago Apple Likely To Produce 80 Million iPhone 12 Powered By A14 Bionic SoC In 2020
- Finance Income Tax Dept. Extends ITR Filing Deadline To Nov 30 For Fy 20
- Movies Kangana Ranaut’s Team Picks On Taapsee Pannu; Says She Gets Awards For Attacking Kangana
- News 5 July 2020 Lunar Eclipse: Time, duration, visibility from India
- Sports F1 2020: Starting grid and race preview for Austrian Grand Prix
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Sleeping Naked With Your Partner Can Help Reduce Stress & Boost Self-esteem
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Intel Core i9-10900K Announced With 5.3GHz Single Core Frequency For $488
Through an online presentation, Intel has unveiled its most powerful 10th Gen desktop processor -- the Intel Core i9-10900K with up to 5.3GHz CPU clock speed. This is a 10-core 20-thread processor with an emphasis on single-core performance, as most of the games still depend on the single-core CPU performance.
Intel Core i9-10900K Specifications
The processor uses Thermal Velocity Boost technology to achieve 5.3GHz clock speed and also supports Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0. The CPU does support overclocking and comes with new overclocking knobs to support per-core HT enabling/disabling and enhanced frequency or voltage control curve.
The new Intel Extreme Tuning Utility software offers graphical enhancements and has an option to stress test and benchmark the CPU. It does showcase various parameters like core, cache, graphics, and memory in real-time.
Compared to the previous generation S-series processor, the Intel Core i9-10900K comes with thin die solder thermal interface material (STIM) that helps with the heat dissipation as it now comes with a thick integrated heat spreader (IHS).
The Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 will identify two best performing cores to increase the overall performance of the computer without increasing the voltage, which keeps the thermal in check.
|Processor||Intel Core i9-10900K|
|Base Clock Speed||3.7GHz|
|Boost Clock Speed||5.3GHz|
|Number Of Cores||10 Cores|
|Number Of Threads||20 Threads|
|Number Of PCIe 3 Lanes||Up To 40|
|Memory Support||Dual-Channel DDR4-2933|
|Built-in GPU||Intel UHD Graphics 630|
|Price||488 US Dollars|
Intel Core i9-10900K Real-World Performance
The Intel Core i9-10900K offers up to 33 percent more fps on Mount Blade II when compared to the Intel Core i9-9900K and on PUBG there is at least 10 percent more performance. On tasks like video editing, the Intel Core i9-10900K is up to 18 percent faster when compared to the Intel Core i9-9900K. This number goes up by at least 30 percent when compared to a three-year-old S-series CPU.
The company has also partnered with Three Kingdoms game developer to optimize the game for the Intel processor, which loads up to 6x more soldiers when played on a PC with the latest Intel CPU, including the Core i9-10900K.
Intel Core i9-10900K Pricing And Availability
The Intel Core i9-10900K will retail for $488 and will be available in select markets via online stores and retail distributors. Here are the complete specifications of the most powerful gaming processor ever launched by Intel.
Considering the fact that the CPU can run at 5.3GHz, most of the games that depend on the single-core performance are guaranteed to post increased FPS when compared to other CPUs with lower boost clock speed, which reiterates the fact that the Intel Core i9-10900K could be the best CPU for desktop gamers.