- 8 hrs ago Vi Launches Add-On Plans; Offering Star Talk, Games, And More Benefits
- 9 hrs ago Twitter Launches 'Topics' Feature For Indian Users: How To Find Topics On Twitter?
- 10 hrs ago TCL P615 4K UHD Smart Android TV Launched: Price Starts At Rs. 23,999
- 10 hrs ago Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Sports IPL 2020: Last 12 balls you don’t have to think too much, just see the ball and hit well: Jadeja
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 29: Eijaz Khan Becomes The New Captain, Kavita Kaushik Loses Her Cool
- News Pak minister Fawad Chaudhry makes U-turn, gives explanation after admitting role in Pulwama attack
- Lifestyle Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Donkey Milk: Uses and Downsides
- Finance How to Open SBI Demat Account?
- Automobiles Toyota Launches First Regional Stockyard in India: Delivery Times To Reduce
- Education DTE Karnataka Diploma Result 2020: How To Check BTELINX Karnataka Diploma Results 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
Intel vPro Processors Announced With Improved Connectivity And Security
Intel just announced a new range of vPro processors based on the Intel vPro platform with improved connectivity, security, and remote management features to assist the IT market to stay connected and be more secure during this pandemic.
These processors also come with Intel Hardware Shield for added security. So, in terms of performance, these CPUs are likely to match the performance of their respective Intel 10th Gen chipset in terms of both single-core and multi-core performance.
The vPro CPUs offer platform performance, built-in hardware security features, modern manageability, and stability. These processors are designed in such a way that IT engineers can remotely fix the issues and also comes with a built-in Wi-Fi 6 support.
Built-in Security Features On Intel vPro CPUs
Intel's vPro CPUs come with advanced threat detection with hardware acceleration and uncompromised productivity. These CPUs will also help prevent software injections by locking down system critical resources. Similarly, the vPro CPUs will also dynamically ensure OS and virtual environments that are running on the Intel hardware shield. Lastly, the CPU has a unique OS visibility of how bios is using hardware.
vPro CPU Performance Improvement
Intel claims that the vPro CPUs will offer up to 40 percent better overall application performance when compared to a 3-year-old laptop. A laptop based on the vPro CPU will also offer up to 36 percent office productivity and a computer-based on the vPro CPU can analyze the data 44 percent faster than the 5-year-old desktop.
Project Athena Certified
Intel vPro CPUs are certified by Project Athena, which is a program designed to deliver a new class of advanced laptops. A laptop certified by Project Athena will offer instant wake, improved performance and responsiveness, AI-based performance, good battery life, faster wireless connectivity, and innovative form factor.
10th Gen Intel Core vPro Mobile Processors
|H-Series||Cores||Base Clock Speed||TDP||Cache|
|Intel Core i9-10855H||8C/16T||2.4||45W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10875H||8C/16T||2.3||45W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10850H||6C/12T||2.7||45W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10400H||4C/8T||2.6||45W||8MB|
|Intel Xeon W-10885M||8C/16T||2.4||45W||16MB|
|Intel Xeon W-10855M||6C/12T||2.8||45W||12MB|
|Intel Core i7-10810U||6C/12T||1.1||15W||12MB|
|Intel Core i7-10610U||4C/8T||1.8||15W||8MB|
|Intel Core i5-10310U||4C/8T||1.7||15W||6MB|
10th Gen Intel Core vPro Desktop Processors
|Desktop Intel Core Processors||Cores||Base Clock Speed||TDP||Cache|
|Intel Core i9-10900K||10C/20T||3.7||125W||20MB|
|Intel Core i9-10900||10C/20T||2.8||65W||20MB|
|Intel Core i9-10900T||10C/20T||1.9||35W||20MB|
|Intel Core i7-10700K||8C/16T||3.8||125W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10700||8C/16T||2.9||65W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10700T||8C/16T||2||35W||16MB|
|Intel Core i5-10600K||6C/12T||4.1||125W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10600||6C/12T||3.3||65W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10600T||6C/12T||2.4||35W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10500||6C/12T||3.1||65W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10500T||6C/12T||2.3||35W||12MB|
|Intel Xeon Processors|
|Intel Xeon W-1290P||10C/20T||3.7||125W||20MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1290||10C/20T||3.2||80W||20MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1290T||10C/20T||1.9||35W||20MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1270P||8C/16T||3.8||125W||16MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1270||8C/16T||3.4||80W||16MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1250P||6C/12T||4.1||125W||12MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1250||6C/12T||3.3||80W||12MB|