- 2 hrs ago iQOO Z1x 5G Set To Debut On July 9: Another Mid-Range Gaming Handset?
- 2 hrs ago Big Screen Smartphones To Enjoy Movies And Web Series On-The-Go
- 3 hrs ago Smartphone Sales Might Decrease In April-June Quarter Due To Anti-China Sentiments
- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M41 Gets 3C Certification; Massive 6800mAh Battery Tipped
- Sports We stay clear of engagement with Kohli as it brings out the best in him: Hazlewood
- News Fast-tracking COVID vaccine to cut red tape: ICMR defends August 15 launch date
- Movies Suriya To Start Shooting For Vetri Maaran’s Vaadi Vaasal Before Hari’s Aruvaa?
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Lifestyle 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Intel vPro Processors Announced With Improved Connectivity And Security
Intel just announced a new range of vPro processors based on the Intel vPro platform with improved connectivity, security, and remote management features to assist the IT market to stay connected and be more secure during this pandemic.
These processors also come with Intel Hardware Shield for added security. So, in terms of performance, these CPUs are likely to match the performance of their respective Intel 10th Gen chipset in terms of both single-core and multi-core performance.
The vPro CPUs offer platform performance, built-in hardware security features, modern manageability, and stability. These processors are designed in such a way that IT engineers can remotely fix the issues and also comes with a built-in Wi-Fi 6 support.
Built-in Security Features On Intel vPro CPUs
Intel's vPro CPUs come with advanced threat detection with hardware acceleration and uncompromised productivity. These CPUs will also help prevent software injections by locking down system critical resources. Similarly, the vPro CPUs will also dynamically ensure OS and virtual environments that are running on the Intel hardware shield. Lastly, the CPU has a unique OS visibility of how bios is using hardware.
vPro CPU Performance Improvement
Intel claims that the vPro CPUs will offer up to 40 percent better overall application performance when compared to a 3-year-old laptop. A laptop based on the vPro CPU will also offer up to 36 percent office productivity and a computer-based on the vPro CPU can analyze the data 44 percent faster than the 5-year-old desktop.
Project Athena Certified
Intel vPro CPUs are certified by Project Athena, which is a program designed to deliver a new class of advanced laptops. A laptop certified by Project Athena will offer instant wake, improved performance and responsiveness, AI-based performance, good battery life, faster wireless connectivity, and innovative form factor.
10th Gen Intel Core vPro Mobile Processors
|H-Series||Cores||Base Clock Speed||TDP||Cache|
|Intel Core i9-10855H||8C/16T||2.4||45W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10875H||8C/16T||2.3||45W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10850H||6C/12T||2.7||45W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10400H||4C/8T||2.6||45W||8MB|
|Intel Xeon W-10885M||8C/16T||2.4||45W||16MB|
|Intel Xeon W-10855M||6C/12T||2.8||45W||12MB|
|Intel Core i7-10810U||6C/12T||1.1||15W||12MB|
|Intel Core i7-10610U||4C/8T||1.8||15W||8MB|
|Intel Core i5-10310U||4C/8T||1.7||15W||6MB|
10th Gen Intel Core vPro Desktop Processors
|Desktop Intel Core Processors||Cores||Base Clock Speed||TDP||Cache|
|Intel Core i9-10900K||10C/20T||3.7||125W||20MB|
|Intel Core i9-10900||10C/20T||2.8||65W||20MB|
|Intel Core i9-10900T||10C/20T||1.9||35W||20MB|
|Intel Core i7-10700K||8C/16T||3.8||125W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10700||8C/16T||2.9||65W||16MB|
|Intel Core i7-10700T||8C/16T||2||35W||16MB|
|Intel Core i5-10600K||6C/12T||4.1||125W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10600||6C/12T||3.3||65W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10600T||6C/12T||2.4||35W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10500||6C/12T||3.1||65W||12MB|
|Intel Core i5-10500T||6C/12T||2.3||35W||12MB|
|Intel Xeon Processors|
|Intel Xeon W-1290P||10C/20T||3.7||125W||20MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1290||10C/20T||3.2||80W||20MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1290T||10C/20T||1.9||35W||20MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1270P||8C/16T||3.8||125W||16MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1270||8C/16T||3.4||80W||16MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1250P||6C/12T||4.1||125W||12MB|
|Intel Xeon W-1250||6C/12T||3.3||80W||12MB|