- Sports AIFF to pay Rs 10,000 stipend to FIFA U-17 Women's WC probables for dietary needs
- Lifestyle World Environment Day: Harmful Effects Of Air Pollution On The Environment
- Movies PHOTO: Suhana Khan And Gauri Khan Spotted Spending Quality Time In Balcony
- News INX Media case: SC dismisses CBI's challenge to Chidambaram's bail
- Automobiles TVS Sport BS6 Bike Prices Increased Marginally: New Prices Now Start At Rs 52,500
- Finance No Coercive Action Against Employers For Non-Payment Of Wages Till 12 June
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
Kingston Throned As The Number One DRAM Module Supplier For 16th Consecutive Year
Kingston -- the memory and technology solution company has been announced as the world's topDRAM module supplier, based on the latest ranking from DRAMeXchange. Similarly, this is the 16th consecutive year that the company held its top stop with a whopping 72.12 percent market share.
The company claims that it has produced more than 14 trillion MBs of memory last year. The company also produced a wide range of products like DRAM, SSDs, and embedded solutions.
Kingston claims to have employed more than 3,500 people in the last 30 years and the company has developed products, which have increased the overall productivity and performance of PCs, Desktops, and IoT devices.
According to TrendForce, a market research company, the spot prices stayed high in 1H18 and surpassed contract prices by over 20 percent. Though there was a rise in inventory level and price decrease in 2H18 module generators were still able to make money.
According to the current trend, there is a lot of space for growth, especially with the increase in online media streaming. The recent development in IoT and shifting of data centers to cloud services will also boost the revenue generation in the future.
|Ranking in 2018||Brand||Market Share||Revenue Generated in USD (Millions)|
|2||SMART Modular Technology||5.07%||839|