TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Microsoft MWC 2019 Launch highlights: Halo Lens 2 announced for $3500
Microsoft is expected to announce the second generation Halo Lens
At MWC 2019, Microsoft has officially announced the second generation mixed reality headset, the HaLo Lens 2, which retails for $3500. Here is everything you need to know about the latest mixed reality headset, which now works with Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft is all set to showcase the latest technology on both software and hardware front at the MWC 2019 in Barcelona. The company is most likely to announce AI driven products and technology related to cloud computing.
Catch the live updates of the Microsoft Future of Computing event from MWC 2019 here with complete details on the product launch, new software announcements and much more.