- Sports Rennes star has time on his side – could Camavinga be Casemiro's deputy at Real Madrid?
- News Udupi man who committed suicide fearing having contracted coronavirus tested negative
- Movies Kanika Kapoor Tests Coronavirus Positive For The Fourth Time, Family Members Concerned!
- Lifestyle Ratan Tata, Anand Mahindra And Other Business Tycoons Who Came Foward To Fight Against Coronavirus
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: 2020 Maruti Dzire, BS6 Mahindra Bolero, BS4 Deadline, & More
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
New 9th Gen Intel Core i9-9900K 8 cores and 5.0 GHz clock speed
Intel Core i9-9900K offers 16 MB Intel Smart Cache
Intel has officially unveiled the 9th Gen Intel Core and Intel Core X-series Processors. And the start of the show is the 9th Gen Intel Core i9 processor with a maximum boost clock speed of 5.0 GHz.
According to Intel, the Core i9-9900K is the world's best gaming CPU, which goes for pre-order from the 9th of October. Whereas the Intel Core X-series Processors will be available from November 2018.
Along with these CPUs, the company has also launched Intel Z390 chipset, which offers additional connectivity features like high-speed integrated USB 3.1 Gen 2 and integrated Intel Wireless-AC with support for Gigabit Wi-Fi speed.
Intel Core i9-9900K top features
- 40 platform PCIe 3.0 lanes for system expandability for gaming, creating and overclocking
- 8 cores and 16 threads, up to 5.0 GHz single-core turbo frequency (Intel®Turbo Boost Technology 2.0), and 16 MB Intel Smart Cache
- Up to11% better performance compared to the 8th Gen Intel Core i9 processor
- Up to 34% faster video editing compared to the 8th Gen Intel Core i9 processor
- Up to up to 15% better system performance compared to the 8th Gen Intel Core i9 processor
- Easy to overclock using Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (Intel XTU) tool
9th Gen Intel Core i5, i7, i9 specifications
Processor Number Base Clock Speed (GHz) Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Maximum Single Core Turbo Frequency (GHz) Cores / Threads TDP Intel® Smart Cache Unlocked Platform PCIE Lanes Memory Support Intel® OptaneTM Memory Support RCP Pricing (USD 1K)
9th Gen Intel® CoreTM i9-9900K 3.6 5.0 8/16 95W 16MB Yes Up to 40 Two channels DDR4-2666 Yes $488
9th Gen Intel® CoreTM i7-9700K 3.6 4.9 8/8 95W 12MB Yes Up to 40 Two channels DDR4-2666 Yes $374
9th Gen Intel® CoreTM i5-9600K 3.7 4.6 6/6 95W 9MB Yes Up to 40 Two channels DDR4-2666 Yes $262
Intel CoreTM X-series Processors specifications
Here are the specifications of the Intel Core TB X-series
|Processor Number||Base Clock Speed (GHz)||Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency (GHz)||Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 Frequency (GHz)||Cores / Threads||Intel® Smart Cache||Platform PCIE 3.0 Lanes||Unlocked||TDP||Memory Support||Intel® OptaneTM Memory Support||RCP Pricing (USD 1K)|
|Intel® CoreTM X-series i9-9980XE||3.0||4.4||4.5||18/36||24.75 MB||Up to 68||Yes||165W||Four channelsDDR4-2666||Yes||$1,979|
|Intel® CoreTM X-series i9-9960X||3.1||4.4||4.5||16/32||22 MB||Up to 68||Yes||165W||Four channelsDDR4-2666||Yes||$1,684|
|Intel® CoreTM X-series i9-9940X||3.3||4.4||4.5||14/28||19.25 MB||Up to 68||Yes||165W||Four channelsDDR4-2666||Yes||$1,387|
|Intel® CoreTM X-series i9-9920X||3.5||4.4||4.5||12/24||19.25 MB||Up to 68||Yes||165W||Four channelsDDR4-2666||Yes||$1,189|
|Intel® CoreTM X-series i9-9900X||3.5||4.4||4.5||10/20||19.25 MB||Up to 68||Yes||165W||Four channelsDDR4-2666||Yes||$989|
|Intel® CoreTM X-series i9-9820X||3.3||4.1||4.2||10/20||16.5 MB||Up to 68||Yes||165W||Four channelsDDR4-2666||Yes||$898|
|Intel® CoreTM X-series i7-9800X||3.8||4.4||4.5||8/16||16.5 MB||Up to 68||Yes||165W||Four channelsDDR4-2666||Yes||$589|