- 46 min ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Realme, Poco, Samsung, Oppo, Motorola Planed To Launch New Smartphones
- 6 hrs ago Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- 7 hrs ago Paytm Mall Budget Days Sale: Discount Offers On Budget Smartphones
- 7 hrs ago JioPhone Offering 24GB Data With Most Expensive Plan: How To Get It
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals pacer Kartik Tyagi ecstatic after match-winning final over against Punjab Kings
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Winner Is Arjun Bijlani? Netizens Congratulate The Naagin Star Ahead Of KKK 11 Finale
- News Afghanistan crisis, China's assertiveness, ways to contain terrorism to figure in Modi-Biden talks
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By HDFC Securities For Potential Upside Up To 54%
- Automobiles Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Windows 11 Beta Version Arrives For Insider Program Members; How To Get It?
Windows 11, announced a few weeks back, brought several upgrades and features. While the global rollout will still take a few more weeks, the Windows 11 beta version is here. Initially, Microsoft released the new OS as part of the Dev Build. The first beta version of Windows 11 is available for those signed up for Windows Insider Program.
Windows 11 Beta Version Available Now
Microsoft says the Windows 11 beta release is less volatile when compared to the Dev build version. The company's official statement also said it's being validated timely. Nevertheless, the Windows 11 beta version is still not as stable as the final version. One might expect to come across bugs, crashes, and a few features missing out.
How To Get Windows 11 Beta Version?
If you still want to go ahead and get the Windows 11 beta release, here's how to do it. However, ensure that you don't install it on your primary device as there could be bugs and the system might still crash. Also, ensure that you have backed up your important files before installing the new OS.
Also, you need to ensure that your system meets the compatibility requirements of Microsoft. You will need to be a Windows Insider Program member to get the Windows 11 beta. Here's how to update your PC:
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your PC
Step 2: Select Windows Update > Windows Insider Program
Step 3: Choose your preferred Insider settings.
Step 4: Once done, follow the steps provided in the box and install Windows 11 OS.
Windows 11 Features
Microsoft has introduced several new features as part of the Windows 11 experience. For one, users can explore a new interface that places the Start button in the center of the taskbar. The interface also includes an upgraded taskbar design, rounded corners, new sounds, and more.
More importantly, Microsoft now allows Android app support on Windows 11, which will surely make the OS popular. If you already have a Windows 10 PC, you can get Windows 11 upgrade for free, but it could take some time.