TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Almost all the smartphone makers have now entered the wearable market and the latest one which has possibly showed its interest in the same category is Acer. The Taiwan-based PC maker has been said to come up with some kind of wearable device which is not confirmed as of now.
But obviously the company is not looking to enter the smartwatch section as it is already close to getting congested. Instead, it seems like Acer is looking forward to producing a fitness band. However, the fitness band segment is also not a newly discovered segment and has already been tried and tested via LG and Samsung.
The band, which Acer is looking forward to build, will most likely enhance its capabilities by pairing with a smartphone or tablet. Most probably the band will be compatible with a wide range of devices unlike Samsung's Gear Fit which has limited compatibility.
Additionally, Acer is also reportedly said be to searching for a proper partnership with hospitals or fitness centers to make it more exclusive and literally a real fitness gadget. Also according to an anonymous source, it was said that Acer smartband will be equipped with a small screen. What is more interesting to know here is that the source further revealed the idea of the company to come up with a whole new ecosystem around the device.
The alleged and rumored fitness gadget from Acer is expected to be seen sometime around the first half of this year. However, it is still not clear about what the company is actually planning the device.