TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Android Wear Powered LG G Watch Gets July Release Date [Report]
LG's first attempt at producing a smartwatch might get a thunderous response from critics and consumers alike.
Even though LG hasn't announced any particular date or price of the G Watch but Pocket-lint claims the device "certainly felt premium", which may sound positive to ears.
Looks like LG is on a mission to win over Samsung when it comes to wearable tech. South Korean giant LG managed to produce its first ever smartwatch, the G Watch, in March. That time, neither LG nor Google made any formal announcement related to pricing or exact release date for that matter.
The Android Wear powered LG G Watch will be released in the U.K before July time frame at a price point of GBP 180 ( about Rs. 18,000). Now, LG has confirmed to Pocket-lint that the G Watch will be launched in the U.K; however, the company has not revealed the internal hardware that goes inside the watch.
LG showcased the G Watch (Pocket-lint calling it as the final working model) in Weybridge. Since the prototype model was not working, therefore, it would be an uphill challenge to give a detailed overview. Fortunately, Pocket-lint snapped few pictures of the G Watch. Hence, we've now got to know physical attributes of the product.
Going by the final prototype model, the LG-made G Watch will not have buttons at all. Also, the publication informed that the device felt much premium and solid. Moreover, LG has confirmed the watch's strap will be interchangeable. The report, further, stated that LG would consider a round shaped intelligent watch, similar to the Moto 360, in the near future.
The LG G Watch is expected to feature a 1.65-inch display, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory. Theirs is no word on the global release of LG G Watch.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!