TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Apple has already made most of its awaited devices viz. iPhone 5S and 5C official a couple of days ago. Now the Cupertino based manufacturer has put up a new color variant of iPods on its official website. The move was made in a covert manner by Apple, however, this new addition could be a perfect choice for music lovers throughout the world.
If one has a question regarding the price and specs of the new Space Gray variant of iPod Touch, there is no need to worry because other than the color, every thing remains intact. Moreover, if you observe the site, you will also find that Apple has not only given this model a 'Grayish' touch but devices like the shuffle, the nano, and the touch has also got the similar variants available now. However, iPod classic remains untouched.
As said earlier, the prices and the storage capacities remain unchanged. However, for expensive iPod touch range, the Space Gray color option is only available for customers purchasing the 32GB and 64GB models. While the 16GB variant of the iPod touch sells for $229 (approx. Rs. 14,510) and ships in one standard color option (a lighter shade of gray), and lacks the Loop and the backwards-facing 5MP iSight camera.
Apple has constantly been offering a remarkable devices to the market and in India, iPhone 5C is being highly anticipated. The device is said to hit the Asian market soon and it would definitely give a tough time to Samsung devices that are soaring high on the Indian smartphone market currently.