TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Apple always pedestals itself when it comes to innovation. Fans of the brand also want to be a part of the innovative process, by coming up with quirky new concepts and designs.
The latest concept that's come up is of the highly rumored iWatch. Esben Oxholm brings out designs of the new concept watch and might we tell you, it looks pretty darn impressive. The design elements found in the iWatch have a clean resemblance to the traditional aesthetics of an Apple iDevice.
Meanwhile, Apple is already rumored to be developing a wrist watch which can synch up with an iPhone or iPad. The word is, the watch will allow you to monitor updates and also will allow you to control other devices and pull data from the cloud. Get this, the device is said to be in a development stage.
Anyhow, Esben's design features a greyish black aluminium strap along with a glass display. The trademark home button, sits beneath the screen and the Apple logo can be found engraved on the interior. The watch has a stretchable rubber layer underneath the aluminum casing, to enable adjustability through the spacers. Also, take a good look at the image and you can spot speakers on the edge of the display.
The designs look attractive enough to make the watch come into actualization. We can't help, but wonder, will Esben's design be the face of the upcoming iWatch?