TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Looks like Apple has come out with a new-generation Apple-TV and the company also introduced a software upgrade for the already existing Apple-TV set-top-boxes. The existing Apple-TV set-top-boxes are also seen to support new hardware.
Reports reveal that a new Apple-TV showed off in the FCC website this week. The new device appears a bit smaller than the third generation devices that Apple is selling now.
The company says that the next-gen Apple TV has received some minor spec tweaks but is of the same size as its previous ones, reports the Verge. The new Apple-TV is called "Apple TV3, 2", in iOS 6.1. The device is seen to have a smaller footprint/size compared to its predecessors. The new device also boasts of an A5X quad-core processor.
It is also seen that the new device will feature the same WLAN and Bluetooth array that feature in iPhone5. The company seems to have a specific pattern in testing its chip redesigns in its Apple TV. The graphics performances in the devices are improved and this could certainly enhance the performance of high definition video and 3D graphics.
The Apple TV is a set-top-box that allows users to stream music and video from iTunes to ones TV. Apple is using A5X quad-core processor to its new device which the company has been using from the time it started offering iPads with high definition displays. This could, however, be the company's first attempt to embed it in a TV with higher resolution display. Next in the line is the company's iPad mini waiting for a Retina upgrade.