TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Asus Launches RT-N12HP Wireless-N300 Router
ASUS had released another wireless device, which uses Wi-Fi. The device is named RT-N12HP Wireless-N300 router. The new device encompasses the function of three devices. This combination of functions is something peculiar to the device and something more than what is offered by a router. The device is capable of behaving like a range extender or access point when the need arises.
The device is equipped with two antennas that are detachable and the two antennas are of a 9dBi capacity. These antennas can enter into normal Wi-Fi up to a range of 300%. The device is efficient enough to handle four networks simultaneously. It can handle primary, guest and parental networks at a time. The device hence is rounded by a strong networking element.
The device is easy to set up and ASUS takes pride in its user-friendly nature. The four SSID networks, (Service Set Identifier in Wireless Computing) and the antenna systems are the ones which makes it stand unique in crowd. The antenna has an amplifier that it built within the device and this serves as a boosting factor. The primary network in all terms will have supremacy of network and bandwidth priority. It is seen that ASUS is very careful in making the device. The price details of the device are not disclosed yet.
Much is spoken about the device and it is only a matter of time before its performance can be assessed. The new device is expected to prove useful for home and office users by giving wide wireless network coverage.