TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
German automobiles and motorcycles manufacturer Audi is known for it's luxury cars. Yes, "luxury" is a word you can love and hate at the same time, most of the these cars can prove to be a little too pricey for the general public. However, this doesn't stop the company from having a huge fan fallowing, even amongst the people, who do not own it's cars.
Now, how about you take an Audi, straight into your living room? The auto maker for the first time has taken time away from manufacturing cars, for launching it's new wireless computer mouse. The mouse is shaped like a car and is priced at Rs 5,599. Who says you can't take home an Audi, if you are not rich?
Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India, said: "Now, Audi enthusiasts will not only drive their favourite luxury brand to work, they can have it on their work stations too and manoeuver their PC in style with a wireless computer mouse based on Audi cars. It has a sleek design and is luxurious from the first touch. Suitable for home or office, this delightful computer mouse lets you drive your computer or laptop by truly displaying the brand's philosophy of "Vorsprung durch Technik".
The mouse makes use of 2.4 Ghz technology for wireless connection and works within a range of 6 meters from the PC. The accessory comes with 2000 dpi sensor and can be plugged into USB 1.1 and 2.0 ports. Perhaps, the gadget is all about merchandise value, as it only offers left and right click buttons and a scroll wheel and no extra features.