TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Canon has launched the EOS 6D DSLR in India for Rs 1,66,995. According to the camera maker, the 6D is the world's lightest DSLR to feature a full-frame sensor that makes is quite handy for photographers on the go. The EOS 6D has a 20.2-megapixel full-frame sensor, with a standard ISO range between 100-25,600 which can be expanded to 102,400.
Additionally, Canon is offering an attachable Wi-Fi and GPS module that will make sharing and transferring photos quite seamless, and geo-tagging them as well. The Wi-Fi module enables the EOS 6D to connect with wireless networks supporting 802.11 b/g/n bands and it can even transfer data to one's smartphone or PC at speeds of up to 150MBPS and can even print pictures with PictBridge enabled wireless printers.
It also shoots 1080p video and unlike previous Canon models, the 6D does not feature the 4GB video limit and users can record video up to 30 minutes but that will remain dependent on space available on the memory card. Canon will ship the EOS 6D with a stock 24mm-105mm lens kit.