TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Canon is out with three new super zoom cameras to power up its IXUS range and PowerShot portfolio. PowerShot A2600, PowerShot N, and IXUS 140 are the three innovative camera products with impressive features which promise creative photography.
PowerShot N measures 78.6 x 60.2 x 29.3 mm and weighs 195g. It features an Optical Zoom of 8X with 16x ZoomPlus functionality which is same as that of IXUS 140. Photographers can capture pictures of good quality with a CMOS sensor of 12.1 MP. The camera includes a touch panel LCD of 2.8 inches.
Users can share creative outputs using WiFi functionality and a Lithium battery powers it. It is an ideal choice for those who are looking forward to freestyle photography. It comes with superb features like Creative Shot mode and Hybrid Auto mode which is sure to take photography options to yet another level.
PowerShot A2600 measures 97.7 x 56.0 x 19.8 mm and weighs 135g. It is stylish, versatile and quite an affordable product in the Canon line up. It features an Optical Zoom of 5X with 10X ZoomPlus options. It includes an LCD of 3.0 inches in size similar to that of IXUS 140. A 16 mega-pixel sensor helps to deliver images of impressive quality for PowerShot A2600 and IXUS 140 models. IXUS 140 measures 95.4 x 56.0 x 20.6 mm and weighs 133g.
Just like the PowerShot N, a Lithium battery powers both the PowerShot A2600 and IXUS 140 cameras. These three cameras support HD video recording capability which adds to the imaging functionality. PowerShot A2600 and IXUS 140 are processed by a DIGIC 4 imaging processor whereas as PowerShot N operates on a DIGIC imaging processor. The specialty of these three cameras is the inclusion of Eco Mode which wisely manages power consumption thus increasing the battery life.