TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Here's some good news if you are a music enthusiast and looking to explore in depth the music in our ears. According to reports, Casio has now come up with its own range of headphones that aim at excelling in the sound output department.
The newly released XW-H1/2/3 headphones, according to company, are tough, light weight and are exclusively designed to maintain pure sound quality without interruption. Also this new range of headphones have balanced, clear sound with nothing added and nothing left out.
These head phones are arriving with comfort-fit ear pads for focused listening. The ear pads were also selected through extensive testing so that comfortable to wear even during long mixing sessions and provide superior isolation from background noise to avoid distractions and focus on the music.
Speaking about the new XW-H1/2/3 headphone Mr. Kulbhushan Seth, Vice President, Marketing, Casio India Company Private Limited stated, "The X W-H1/2/3 headphones are ideally suited for on-the-go professional DJs and music enthusiasts as they combine high audio fidelity with superb usability. What's more, their stylish designs and vibrant colours makes them a must buy for music lovers."
Apart from all the goodies attached, these headphones come with folding headband for portability and protection and were designed with on-the-go professional DJs in mind. The folding headband makes sure that the headphones fit easily and store securely in a DJ bag to protect them during travel between clubs.
Last, but not the least, the XW-H1/2/3 headphones come with detachable, tangle-free flat cable. A flat cable design for the same eliminates tangles and makes it easy to store the headphones while on the move, and the high-definition cable is also detachable for easy replacement.
Priced at Rs. 5, 995, the XW-H1/2/3 headphones are available at Casio's exclusive stores and Amazon.in. Looking to buy the headphone? Or will you pass on it? Let us know in the comments section below.