TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
BlueAnt launched its Q3 Bluetooth headset at the Consumer Electronics Show 2013, which features a premium wideband audio offering the users a rich audio experience. As claimed by the company, the newly launched headset is a perfect cousin to the smartphones and tablets. The BlueAnt headset boasts slim and sleek look and features latest Bluetooth technology with availability in Black and Platinum colors.
The headset has a volume control at the back and allows the users to perform Siri functions. Moreover, the users can compose message using Q3 with BlueAnt allowing Android users a downloadable version which can read back text messages. Android users can also make use of Google Voice Actions and this is going to be a boon to multi-taskers looking for a headset for their smartphones or tablets.
The headset uses Voice Isolation Technology which keeps the sound of noise and wind reduced, offering better quality sound in a noisy environment. The company has incorporated several new features in the headset, in addition to the Q2 features, which includes a new conference mode allowing up to four users to be in a call simultaneously and also a three way calling.
The talk time of the device is also extended to 7 hours accompanied with a standby time of 100 hours. Further, BlueAnt Q3 Bluetooth headset has been informed in the press release to be available for a price of $99 (Rs. 5500/- approx).