TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Besides the array of launches in the smartphones category, Huawei also unveiled the world's smallest data card, UltraStick E3331 at CES 2013. Measuring 7 mm thin, 67.5 mm long and 25.5 mm wide, with a white design, UltraStick E3331 is the perfect data card modem to go with any stylish light-weight portable laptop.
UltraStick E3331 supports a download speed of up to 21 Mbps in the PA+ network, and also runs on the IPV6 network. E3331 features Huawei's proprietary Hi-Link technology, allowing network connection in just 15 seconds.
"A key trend which can be seen across mobile devices, laptops and even digital cameras is for light and thin designs," said Wang Yeh Biao , Director, Huawei Data Card Product Group.
"Huawei is investing resources to develop advanced and innovative, yet light and thin, mobile broadband products. We are very happy to launch the UltraStick E3331 data card as we continue to make convenience and great technology available to more people."
UltraStick E3331 is thinner than E369 and will be available in the markets of Philippines from February.
The product will be launched in other markets sometime later. It is a user-friendly device facilitating easier mobile internet experience through its quality innovation.