TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Sony has utilized CES as the venue to line up new products as well as technologies of the company in the consumer entertainment sphere. The new devices from the company incorporates features like Wi-Fi capability, easy One-touch function using NFC, internet connectivity, HD, 4K, 3K and so on.
Innovations have been made in PCs, tablets and smartphones and 4K, digital imaging and connected TVs have been subjected to radical developments. Sony has laid stress on connectivity, sound quality, picture quality, and a mix of content, network services and electronics.
The showcased products and technologies include the innovative touchscreen VAIO PCs, 84-inch BRAVIA LED TV using 4K which marks the entry of the company into the 4K televisions field and whole lot of products in digital imaging. The new BRAVIA is the largest among all of Sony's TV models till date. Sony Xperia Z and ZL are highlighted at CES 2013 which are expected to deliver ‘superphone' experience.
Both the phones will be equipped with quad core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor locked at 1.5 MHz which facilitates faster multitasking. They also come with full HD 5-inch display and 13 MP camera having HDR video. LTE is also available for superfast entertainment. Xperia ZL will hit only certain markets.
The 1TB Personal Content Station utilizes One-touch function which connects to a home network wirelessly. Smartphones can also be connected to BRAVIA TVs using One-touch function. Sony is now including NFC capability to Bluetooth speakers.
As for 4K technology, Sony has unleashed its innovation to combine 4K with OLED for displays. Sony has also displayed a 4K consumer camcorder, the first of its kind from the company. Digital imaging solution in 4K technology such as ‘PlayMemories Studio' and 4K-mastered Blu-ray discs featuring existing movies are also lined up.
Sony televisions have been lined up with enhanced connectivity and usability with the help of TV SideView application and TriluminosDisplay. The digital imaging products include the cameras Cyber-shot DSC-WX80 and Cyber-shot DSC-TF1.