- iOS 11.4 will be a nightmare for iPhone and iPad hackers
- Apple rolls out iOS 11.3.1, fixes unresponsive touch screen issue on third party display
- Apple iOS 12: What we should expect from the upcoming operating system
- New Apple 9.7-inch iPad goes on pre-order via Flipkart; price starts Rs. 28,000
- Apple unveils Spring-infused leather “Smart Cover” and “Sleeve” for iPad Pro
- New Apple iPad with Pencil support launched; Price in India, specifications and features
The original ClamCase released last summer was one of the best keyboard cases for iPad available then. With case attached, iPad looked like a typical MacBook Air. Apart from that, it reduced the effort to use keyboard with iPad a lot. This year, the manufacturer of this successful product has come back with its new version named ‘ClamCase Pro'.
The ClamCase Pro has an enclosure made of white polycarbonate and aluminum. This provides better compatibility with iPad and new stunning look. It can also enhance the durability of this product by adding protection. The new version of ClamCase claims to be the thinnest and lightest among the cases manufactured by the company.
The manufacturers promise that this case can improve the productivity expected from iPad. There is a 360° hinge on the case which can impart infinite viewing angles for iPad. It will enable the users to switch from laptop mode to tablet mode quite easily.
The most significant feature of ClamCase Pro is the integrated keyboard having elevated island style. The keyboard offers better typing comfort as well as efficiency. It can be connected to the iPad via Bluetooth using no-code and one-button sync feature.
There is a battery inside the case by which users can manage its power. The company claims that the battery charge will remain for months after a single charge. It is possible to order the case now at $169 (Rs. 9,300 approx). But, the product will ship only in February. The ClamCase Pro can be used with iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2.