TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Corsair is regarded as a pioneer in the world in designing and supplying high-performance hardware components for the PC market. Today, the company has announced its latest flash drive with the brand name ‘Flash Voyager GT Turbo'. It is considered as the fastest flash drives in the world which come under the category of native USB 3.0.
The new flash drive will be available in three capacities viz 32GB, 64GB and 128 GB. Customers can obtain file transfer speeds seen in leading-edge platforms with the Flash Voyager GT Turbo at an affordable price. This facility was previously only available with expensive drives based on USB 3.0 to SATA bridge technologies.
The new flash drive from Corsair has a sleek capless design with a brushed metal case. It is expected about 260 MB/s read speed and 235 MB/s write speed is available with this flash drive. As per the reports from experts, this speed is 1.7times more than that of other flash drives in the same category. This drive can be connected to USB 3.0 as well as USB 2.0 ports. It can work on Windows, Linux and OS X platforms without any additional software.
The Senior Vice President and General Manager at Corsair (Memory Component Products) stated that new HD movies, photos and music holds bigger file sizes and they need storage with high capacity and faster read/write speeds. The Flash Voyager GT Turbo promises portable data storage for such files along with high transfer speeds and lower price compared to other high-performance flash drives.