TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Taipei based D-Link has recently launched its latest portable 11AC router and charger. It could be called as the world's first portable router and charger device. Apart from providing the internet connection to all the devices via Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi AC750 Portable Router and Charger (DIR-510L) can also recharge mobile electronics.
The router can deliver a total of 750 Mbps using the combined bandwidth of its 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.. The Wi-Fi AC750 portable router and charger (DIR-510L) will therefore offer users fast speeds and advanced performance, easily turning any connection into a 11AC Wi-Fi hotspot to share files.
Interestingly, the device also comes with a unique feature. Each band can operate as a separate Wi-Fi network provider. Thus it will enable the user to customize a network according to connectivity needs and even configuring a guest zone to provide Internet access to visitors without providing access to the rest of a network.
There is an integrated 4000 mAh battery which is more than enough to recharge smartphones or even tablets. The latest D-Link has attached a price tag of Wi-Fi AC750 Portable Router at $99.99 which translates to Rs. 6234 in Indian currency.