TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why BJP Decided To Drop 10 Incumbent MPs For Chhattisgarh LS Polls
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019: Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue Of All 56 League Matches
- Realme Opens Its First Service Centre In New Delhi
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Best Mutual Funds For Monthly Dividend Income In India
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
D-Link Launches World's First Portable 11AC Router and Charger at CES 2014
Taipei based D-Link has recently launched its latest portable 11AC router and charger. It could be called as the world's first portable router and charger device. Apart from providing the internet connection to all the devices via Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi AC750 Portable Router and Charger (DIR-510L) can also recharge mobile electronics.
The router can deliver a total of 750 Mbps using the combined bandwidth of its 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands.. The Wi-Fi AC750 portable router and charger (DIR-510L) will therefore offer users fast speeds and advanced performance, easily turning any connection into a 11AC Wi-Fi hotspot to share files.
Interestingly, the device also comes with a unique feature. Each band can operate as a separate Wi-Fi network provider. Thus it will enable the user to customize a network according to connectivity needs and even configuring a guest zone to provide Internet access to visitors without providing access to the rest of a network.
There is an integrated 4000 mAh battery which is more than enough to recharge smartphones or even tablets. The latest D-Link has attached a price tag of Wi-Fi AC750 Portable Router at $99.99 which translates to Rs. 6234 in Indian currency.