- LG has a lot in store for 2018: What to expect?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro to have the highest screen space
- Amazon Samsung Days Sale: Offers on Galaxy Note8, Galaxy A8 Plus, Galaxy J4, A6 Plus and more
- LG to soon unveil Q7 Android One smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S9 new variant spotted on TENAA
- Oppo Find X complete specifications emerge online
"Phone in your bag? Don't worry! EMBRACE+ keeps you notified!" With the similar aim a Kickstarter project is raising funds for the innovative Bluetooth smart bracelet prototype - Embrace+, to evolve it as a manufacturering unit.
Embrace+ will come in three different shapes at a pledge price of $49. Further, to connect the gadget with the users' Android or iOS device, an app would be required, dubbed as Embrace+ app. The application will offer the users customize alert colors defining the priority of each notification. Further, the app will also avail the users to set blinks, the duration of blinks, brightness and vibrations.
According to the Kickstarter project website, with Embrace+, the owners of the bracelet can set notifications for:
- Incoming Calls (for Specific Contacts or Groups)
- Text Messages
- Calendar Alerts (Birthdays, Reminders, etc.)
- Alarm and Timer
- Low phone battery
- Phone out of range
Reportedly, the high tech bracelet will deliver a 10-day battery life based on 100 notifications per day and it is also expected to be waterproof, when Embrace+ hit the market retail shelves. Meanwhile, have a look at the gallery below, pictures courtesy - Embrace+ Facebook Page.