- Panasonic AI-driven smartphones coming to India on October 4
- Truthing: The one-stop on-demand tech support for your smart-problems
- Motorola One Power First Impressions: Massive battery and stock Android UI in mid-range
- Trending smartphones of last week: Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018), Poco F1, iPhone XS, iPhone XR and more
- MotorolaOne Power top features: Notch display, 5000 mAh battery, and more
- Nokia 5.1 Plus launched in India for Rs. 10,999; sale debuts on October 1
"Phone in your bag? Don't worry! EMBRACE+ keeps you notified!" With the similar aim a Kickstarter project is raising funds for the innovative Bluetooth smart bracelet prototype - Embrace+, to evolve it as a manufacturering unit.
Embrace+ will come in three different shapes at a pledge price of $49. Further, to connect the gadget with the users' Android or iOS device, an app would be required, dubbed as Embrace+ app. The application will offer the users customize alert colors defining the priority of each notification. Further, the app will also avail the users to set blinks, the duration of blinks, brightness and vibrations.
According to the Kickstarter project website, with Embrace+, the owners of the bracelet can set notifications for:
- Incoming Calls (for Specific Contacts or Groups)
- Text Messages
- Calendar Alerts (Birthdays, Reminders, etc.)
- Alarm and Timer
- Low phone battery
- Phone out of range
Reportedly, the high tech bracelet will deliver a 10-day battery life based on 100 notifications per day and it is also expected to be waterproof, when Embrace+ hit the market retail shelves. Meanwhile, have a look at the gallery below, pictures courtesy - Embrace+ Facebook Page.