TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
India based consumer electronic company Envent World Wide Pvt. Ltd has recently launched a new headphone for music lovers - Envent MusiMe ET HP043. User can enjoy listening to their favourite music with the ear-sensitive and crystal clear audio quality of MusiMe.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Ramani, COO, Envent said, "Envent's MusiMe targets those music lovers who like to carry their entertainment source wherever they go. The youth today spends a significant amount of time playing music at work, while travelling or at play. MusiMe offers long hours of fun for music junkies and addicts".
Envent MusiMe ET HP043 is available in a trendy yellow colour and a price of Rs. 1,099 along with a 12 months warranty.
· Speaker : 40mm
· Sensitivity: 108dB
· Impedance: 32ohms
· Cable : 1.50m cord
· Plug : 3.5mm stereo
· Frequency Range: 20-20000Hz