TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
India based consumer electronic company Envent World Wide Pvt. Ltd has recently launched a new headphone for music lovers - Envent MusiMe ET HP043. User can enjoy listening to their favourite music with the ear-sensitive and crystal clear audio quality of MusiMe.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Ramani, COO, Envent said, "Envent's MusiMe targets those music lovers who like to carry their entertainment source wherever they go. The youth today spends a significant amount of time playing music at work, while travelling or at play. MusiMe offers long hours of fun for music junkies and addicts".
Envent MusiMe ET HP043 is available in a trendy yellow colour and a price of Rs. 1,099 along with a 12 months warranty.
· Speaker : 40mm
· Sensitivity: 108dB
· Impedance: 32ohms
· Cable : 1.50m cord
· Plug : 3.5mm stereo
· Frequency Range: 20-20000Hz