TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Epson has introduced three T series printer models offering high speed printing. With the launch of these printers, the company made its entry into the specialized field of technical/Computer Aided Design (CAD) printing.
Specifically designed for technical/CAD printing, the three models of the newly introduced Epson SureColor T-series printers have identical features. All three are optimized to CAD/technical printing and come in three different wide formats- 24 inch (61 cm), 36 inch (91.4 cm) and 44 inch (111.7 cm). The users can choose from the three based on their printing requirements as well as budget.
The ink in the new Epson T-series printers, UltraChrome XD Ink, has been developed specifically for the purpose of CAD/technical printing. The devices make use of the celebrated print head technology of Epson called the ‘Micro Piezo' piezoelectric technology.
This delivers a range of valuable capabilities to the customers, right from low cost to fast and high quality printing. Using this technology has an edge over other ink-based technologies competing in the market. Low heat is evolved during the operations which allow the use of a wide range of substrates and ink colors.
Epson expects the new printers in the technical/CAD segment to contribute significantly to the company's revenue. According to Samba Moorthy, director of Sales and Marketing at Epson India, the new printers will pave the way for defining the industry standards in a different way.
The three new models in the Epson T series printers have been priced at Rs. 155,099 for T3070, Rs 233,599 for T5070 and Rs 271,299 for T7070.