- Nokia X6 India launch to happen in August or September as Nokia 6.1 Plus
- Amazon EMI Fest on bestselling smartphones: Oneplus 6, Moto G6, Huawei P20 Lite, Oppo F5 and more
- Motorola Moto E5 Play Go vs other budget smartphones
- Nokia X5 announced: Dual rear cameras, display notch and more
- Flipkart Big Shopping Days sale July 2018: Get heavy discounts on premium smartphones
- OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 5.1.9 update brings camera improvements
Celebrities love gadgets, with a huge fan following, end up endorsing these gadgets that fans would love to buy.
While celebrities love iPhone and other trendy gadgets in town, they love it and they endorse these gadgets and speak about their love for them.
We look at 5 celebrities and the gadgets and technology companies they endorsed in their shows, movies, off-screen or in commercials.
In an episode of the Friends series, Jennifer Aniston is shown learning to use Windows 95. The episode too is pretty old. It remains the first ever commercial launch of the Windows 95 series.
David Beckham is shown using the Moto Razr2 (Moto Razr Square). He starred in the commercial and is the brand ambassador for Moto Razr 2. This is way back in 2007.
Oprah Winfrey spoke in depth about the iPad and all that it can do. Oprah spoke of the app on her "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
Celebrities including Beyonce and Penelope Cruz have endorsed Nintendo's products. While Penelope Cruz endorsed the Nintendo 3DS in 2012, Beyonce endorsed the Nintendo DSi in 2009.
Oscar Selfie 2015
Oscar Selfie was was taken by Bradley Cooper using a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and posted online by Ellen DeGeneres.These actors did not use the iPhone as people might thing, but used a Samsung Galaxy Note 3.