- News Weather today: Light duststorm, thundershowers likely in Delhi
- Sports India beat South Africa 5-1 to win FIH Series Finals
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Here are 6 reasons to wait for Xiaomi's Yi 2 action camera
Xiaomi has launched its second generation of action camera in China. The Yi 2 has been given a design upgrade than its previous iteration, and will gain an upper hand in the market. The action camera suits more socially active users than the professionals who opt for GoPro Hero4.
Here are 6 reasons why you should definitely wait for the Yi 2 now that Xiaomi has a market presence in India too:
Smaller and stylish
The Yi 2 looks much more trendy and stylish than the Hero4. And it's evident in the colors available. The Lime Green & White colors do appeal to several different users, and we can't wait to see them in everyone's hands.
It's for everyone
The Yi 2 can be used even by a layman who does not know the intricacies of professional video. And the product is targeted for an everyday social purpose as well. Clicking selfie videos would soon be a trend.
16-megapixels and wide-angle shots
The Yi 2 can capture videos in a spectacular 155° wide-angle. And under all that hardware is a 16-megapixel camera with Sony's CMOS sensors. It has better color reproduction and picture quality all thanks to the sensors.
Built-in touch screen
Unlike the Hero4, the Yi 2 has a touch screen built into the back. Users can swiftly access and choose their desired settings from the app.
Accessories for the stylish
Yi 2 has a multitude of accessories to choose from, starting from carry cases all the way to waterproof cases. The Yi 2 can also be used with selfie sticks as well.
The unique feature of Yi 2 is the power button. When the battery is fully charged, the ring around the button glows blue. And gradually the color changes to purple and lastly a crimson color for low battery notification. Talk about innovation!