- 48 min ago Flipkart The Grand Gadget Days Sale: Get Up To 80% Discount On Accessories
- 9 hrs ago SpaceX Aims For Reusability With Crew Dragon; Plans To Catch Spaceship In A Net
- 11 hrs ago BSNL Launches Bharat AirFibre To Offer Internet In Remote Areas
- 11 hrs ago Sennheiser Plans To Launch New Home Entertainment Products In February
- News Coronavirus: 10 people who returned from China under watch in hospitals in Kerala, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Movies Dia Mirza Reveals She Was Stalked When She Was Younger; She Confronted Him And Asked Him His Name
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Lifestyle 10 Diseases Linked To Physical Inactivity
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Amazon Christmas Offers And Discounts: Right Time To Buy Smartphones, Gadgets, Cameras And More
While most regions in our country are on the potboiler post-CAB implementation, on the other side, we have Amazon, Flipkart, and more which are trying to relieve consumers with several offers and discounts on a wider range of products covering smartphones, gadgets, cameras, smart bands, and more.
As we are left with only the Christmas festival, this month, these E-commerce websites are too eager to make bigger profits in terms of sales, till we have Christmas on the go.
Amazon's "Christmas Carnival" is one of the latest schemes that you would want to take a note of. The webpage is filled with innumerable gifts, hampers, along with electronic products.
Since we are concerned about electronics, the online retailer provides no-cost EMI plans, a 10% instant discount, GST invoice on the products and using the invoice save up to 28% on next business purchases, warranty services, and more.
Up To 40% Off On Smartphones
The users will get up to 40% off on purchasing some smartphones. You can buy the Samsung Galaxy M30s for Rs. 13,999 at an EMI starting from Rs. 659 per month. The highlights include a 48MP triple rear camera and a 6,000mAh battery with 15W Type-C charging technology.
Up To 20% Off On Home Entertainment
The users can buy several home entertainment products with up to 20% off. You can get the APC BX1100C-IN 1100VA/660W UPS system at Rs. 5,799 with 23% off.
Up To 40% Off On Cameras
Some cameras are available with up to 40% off. You can buy Sony DSC W830 Cyber-Shot 20.1 MP Point and Shoot camera at Rs. 7,299. On buying the camera using Amazon Pay UPI, you will get a flat cashback of Rs. 50 on a minimum order of Rs. 50.
Up To 50% Off On Fitness Bands
Fitness bands are up for sales with up to 50% off. You can buy Mi Smart Band 4 from Rs. 2,299 with 8% off. The wearable comes with an AMOLED display, 5ATM waterproof system, and automatic heart rate monitoring.
Discounts Offer on Gaming Gadgets and Others
Gaming gadgets and other products are offered by Amazon at massive discounts. The users can have Zebronics transformer gaming multimedia USB keyboard together with a mouse of black color at just Rs. 1,100. The keyboard features a multi-color LED and the board comprises 104 keys.
Up To 70% Off On Power Banks
You will get up to 70% off on purchasing some power banks. These power banks are backed with up to 20,000mAh or more battery with fast charging technology. You can even charge laptops or tablets using these power banks.
Up To 40% Off On Headsets
The headsets are available with up to 40% off across Amazon. You can purchase Redgear Cosmo 7.1 gaming headphones from Rs. 1,330. The headphones come with RGB LED effect, Mic and in-line controller. These headphones offer 7.1 surround sound.
Up To 80% Off On Mounts, Pop Sockets And More
Other accessories like mounts, pop sockets and more are available with 80% off via Amazon. You can buy PopSockets reusable grip & stand for phones and tablets from Rs. 695. These accessories offer a secure grip, making it easier for you to text using one hand, capture photos, and preventing phone drops.
Screen Protector Starts At Rs. 99
All your favorite screen protectors are coming at Rs. 99. Case U tempered glass for OnePlus 7 series for Rs. 699 by saving Rs. 1,300. The screen protector comes with liquid dispersion technology which will prevent the screen from scratches and scuffs.