- 28 min ago PUBG Mobile New Update To Bring Halloween Mode, New Weapons, And More
- 38 min ago OnePlus TV Q1, OnePlus TV Q1 Pro Discounts And Offers On Amazon
- 45 min ago Flipkart Big Diwali Offers: Get Up To 50% Off On Smart TVs
- 47 min ago Nokia 8.1, Nokia 7.2 Receives Price Cut Online: Now Starts At Rs. 14,499
- Lifestyle How To Keep Your Spine Healthy As You Age
- News INX Media case: CBI keeping Chidambaram in jail to humiliate him, SC told
- Movies Kit Harington Says His Character In Marvel's ‘The Eternals' Will Look Like ‘Jon Snow'
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Sports Fraser-Pryce short-listed for Female World Athlete of the Year 2019 award
- Automobiles New Yamaha Fascino BS6 Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
- Travel Places To Celebrate Diwali In Karnataka
Amazon Diwali Offers: Right Time To Buy Electronics, Laptops, Smartwatches And Gadgets
Amazon is back with its yet another rejuvenating sale scheme on several products like smartphones, laptops, gadgets, and other electronic products. This Diwali you will be getting them at some exciting deals. These offers will exist for limited period, hence you must make the best use of the sales.
Exchange Offers And Up To Rs 40,000 Off On Laptops
You will get exchange offers and up to Rs. 40,000 off on laptops. You can have the Lenovo IdeaPad S145 8th Gen Intel Core i5 laptop at Rs. 44,490 with 32% off. It comes with Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity.
No Cost EMI And Minimum Rs 10,000 Off On Cameras
You will save 10% up to Rs. 2,000 on buying some cameras using banks like Yes and Bank Of Baroda. You can get up to Rs. 10,000 off on a few of these cameras. You can have the Canon EOS 1500D 24.1 digital SLR camera at Rs. 25,990 with 26% off.
Up To 50% Off On Smartwatches
You will get up to 50% off on some smartwatches. The users can get the Mi Band 3 at just Rs. 1,999. It has features like OLED touchscreen and 5ATM water resistant.
Up To 60% Off On Headphones
The users will get up to 60% off on several headphones. You can have headphones from brands such as bOAt, Sony, Senheiser, Bose Frames, and more. You will also get True Wireless headphones at great offers.
Up To 50% Off On Printers
You can buy some printers with up to 50% off. These printers are designed for home, occasional use, small office, and bigger enterprises. You can also save an additional 10% on some ink supplies.
Up To 50% Off On Speakers
You can purchase some speakers with up to 50% off. For an instance, you can have the JBL Bar 2.0 Wireless Soundbar at Rs. 6,999 with 36% off.
Up To 50% Off On Hard Drive
Some hard drives can be purchased with up to 70% off. These hard drives come with up to 2TB storage capacity.
Up To 40% Off On Home Theaters
The consumers can buy some home theaters with up to 40% off. These home theaters come from brands like the Boat, Sony, JBL, Bose, Philips, and more.
Up To 80% Off On Pen Drives
The users will seek up to 80% off on some pen drives. You can have a pen drive like the SanDisk ultra dual 32GB USB 3.0 OTG pen drive at Rs. 588.
Up To 80% Off On Memory Cards
The users can avail some memory cards with up to 80% off. These memory cards cover brands such as HP, Samsung, SanDisk, Toshiba, Strontium, and more.
No Cost EMI And Up To Rs 40,000 Off On Desktops
The users can get no cost EMI option on these desktops and save up to Rs. 40,000 off on buying these desktops. For an instance, you can have the Lenovo AIO 330 F0D7001AIN desktop at Rs. 19,444.
During the sales, Amazon brings multiple offers on smartphones, laptops, and other electronic products. These offers include Rs. 1,500 instant discount on HDFC bank credit/debit cards and EMI transactions, exchange and cashbackback offers, double data offers, and no-cost EMI options. On buying these phones, you will also get bonus offers.
Let's check out the detailed offerings by Amazon during this Diwali.