- Amazon India EMI Fest: Grab OnePlus 6, Realme 1 and more at 10% cashback
- Amazon EMI Fest on bestselling smartphones: Oneplus 6, Moto G6, Huawei P20 Lite, Oppo F5 and more
- Walmart to go against Netflix, Amazon Prime Video; new video streaming service in the offing
- How to sign up for Amazon Prime membership
- Amazon Prime Day Sale on Top 10 smartphones: Offers on Moto G6, Galaxy Note 8, Redmi 5 and more
- Amazon Prime Day: Cloudwalker launches new Cloud TV
E-retailer Amazon has introduced the Kindle Oasis-the eighth generation of Kindle with an all-new, charging cover that delivers months of battery life.
Kindle Oasis is now available for pre-order at Rs. 23,999 and will start shipping in the coming weeks. Interested uses can now pre-order Kindle Oasis at www.amazon.in/kindle-oasis.
The Kindle Oasis weighs just 131 grams and is just 3.4 mm at its thinnest point-30% thinner on average and over 20% lighter than any other Kindle.
Kindle Oasis comes with built-in accelerometer detects whether you are reading with your left or right hand, and automatically rotates the page and page turn buttons to match.
Kindle Oasis introduces a new dual-battery system-as soon as you connect the cover to Kindle Oasis, the battery in the cover begins recharging Kindle Oasis automatically. Further, the users can charge the device and case, simultaneously while both are snapped together and plugged in.
Also, the twelve magnets form a secure and solid attachment between the device and cover, while ensuring it is easy to detach when you choose to read without the cover.
Kindle Oasis features 300 ppi Paperwhite display along with a redesigned built-in front light features 60% more LEDs for our brightest Kindle display.
"To lean back and read for hours, you need a sanctuary from distraction," said Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com Founder and CEO. "We want Kindle to disappear, and Kindle Oasis is the next big step in that mission. It's the most advanced Kindle we've ever built-thin and ultra-lightweight, it gets out of the way so you can lose yourself in the author's world."