- 18 min ago Motorola Moto G9 Power India Launch Confirmed On December 8: Expected Features
- 39 min ago Airtel Might Join Hands With ICICI Bank To Launch Locked Device Based Lending Offer
- 1 hr ago How To Connect Netflix To TV And Access Free Netflix For The Weekend?
- 2 hrs ago China Just Created An Artificial Sun To Produce Clean Energy -- HL-2M Tokamak
- News Enough electors for Biden to become US President
- Automobiles 2021 KTM Duke 125 Arrives At Dealership Ahead Of India Launch: New Design & Other Details
- Sports India vs Australia | Aussie leggie Mitchell Swepson disappointed with his bowling in first T20I
- Movies Sonam Kapoor Slams False Reports Of Dad Anil Kapoor Testing Positive For COVID-19, Says 'Please Be Responsible'
- Lifestyle Exercising During Pregnancy: Benefits, Exercises To Do, Avoid And Tips To Follow
- Finance IRFC's Rs. 4600 Crore IPO To Hit In December End
- Education RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Exam Schedule 2020 Released For CBT
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In December
Diwali With Mi Sale Top Ten Deals To Pick
Diwali is around the corner, and Xiaomi has come up with an online sale of its own on Mi.com called the Diwali With Mi Sale, where the brand is offering blockbuster limited-time deals on a range of Mi and Redmi products. Besides, those who make payment via Mi Pay will stand a chance to win up to Rs. 5,000 cashback.
You can now buy products like smartphones, smartphone accessories, laptops, and smart TVs at a discounted price. Diwali With Mi Sale will commence on October 24th and will end on October 28th. In addition to the price cuts, the brand is also offering a 10 percent discount for HDFC credit card and debit card users. We have picked the top twelve deals from the Diwali With Mi Sale from various categories that offer a great value-for-money.
Xiaomi Mi 10
The Xiaomi Mi 10 is the flagship smartphone from the company with a premium design and flagship hardware. The smartphone was launched in India for Rs. 49,999, whereas the device is now available for Rs. 44,999 during the Diwali With Mi Sale.
If you own a smartphone with a 3.5mm headphone jack and looking for cheap wired earphones with good sound and built-quality, then you can now get the Redmi Earphones for just Rs. 349, and they come in three colors.
20000mAh Mi Power Bank 3i
The Mi Power Bank 3i 20000 mAh power bank is also available at an affordable price. This unit now retails for Rs. 799 and is available in two colors. The Mi Power Bank 3i 20000 mAh power bank supports two way fast charging and also offers a nice build quality.
Mi TV Stick
The Xiaomi Mi TV Stick runs on Android TV OS and is now available for Rs. 2,299. This device can convert your regular TV into a smart TV with just a single click, allowing users to stream content from platforms like Prime Video, Netflix, and YouTube.
Redmi Smart Band
If you ever thought of getting a modern fitness tracker, then look no further than the Redmi Smart Band, which is now available for just Rs. 1,399. It works with both Android and iOS smartphones without any issue.
Redmi Earbuds 2C
When it comes to wireless earphones, TWS is trending. However, most TWS earphones cost a lot of money, and the cheap ones don't last. The Redmi Earbuds 2C with a price tag of Rs. 1,299 is an excellent TWS earphone with great battery life and bass.
Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080P
The Mi Home Security Camera 360° 1080P is now available for Rs. 2,299, which can be used with a memory card. This is a great device to secure your home and office premises, especially at the asking price.
Air Purifier 2C
Most modern cities in India are prone to air pollution, and you can now get a home air purifier from Xiaomi -- the Air Purifier 2C for just Rs. 5,999.
Mi Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker (5W)
The Xiaomi Mi Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker with a 5W speaker unit is also a good deal during the Diwali With Mi sale, and this compact Bluetooth speaker is now available for Rs. 1,199.
Mi Notebook 14
If you are working from home like most, and looking for a new laptop, then look no further than the Mi Notebook 14, which is now available for Rs. 41,999. It offers the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i5 processor with 8GB RAM and Windows 10 operating system.