- ZTE nubia Z18 leaked image reveals notch-less design and bezel-less display
- Donal Trump orders ZTE to pay $1.3 billion to lift the ban
- Samsung could supply Exynos chips to the troubled firm ZTE
- ZTE files another patent for a dual-notch smartphone
- Nubia Red Magic gaming smartphone image leak ahead launch
- Nubia Z18 visits TENAA revealing 5.99-inch display, 8GB RAM
ZTE unveiled its Spro Plus Touchscreen Smart Projector at the MWC . The Android-based Projector works like a Tablet and a Projector.
ZTE Mobile Devices today unveiled the Spro Plus portable smart projector, following the acclaimed Spro 2. Spro Plus is a new category of the Spro family, and aims to provide a high level of entertainment and business opportunities for users.
Lets Look at 5 features of the Smart Projector and things it can do:
The ZTE Spro Plus has a 8.4-inch AMOLED Touchscreen with a 2K display and comes with a 12100mAh battery on the inside.
The external USB camera also allows for multi-party video communication via applications like Skyp
It uniquely uses LASER instead of LED technology to project at 500lm, the ideal luminescence for either broad daylight or dark rooms, ensuring the best visual experience for users. Placing the Spro Plus 2.4 meters away from any surface will project an image up to 80 inches across.
When it comes to great audio, the Spro Plus features a JBL Audio System, which includes high quality audio outputs via two 4w speakers and a crystal clear voice pickup via high performance HARMAN sub-miniature microphones. The 5+ meter voice capability makes it easy to conduct group meetings in any location.
The Spro Plus will be available in both Wi-Fi only version as well as Wi-Fi and 4G LTE version.