TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Logic3 is out with its news Ferrari F1 headphone range which is quite interesting news to the music admirers. The R300 cans that are made available now feature noise cancelling technology. R300 headphones offer a splendid music listening experience by making use of the 40mm drivers.
The newly released headphones resemble that of Ferrari motorsports. They are given a closed-back design. Thus giving comfort for long time usage and adding to the look and feel factor. The grilles of the headphones are diamond shaped which offers a stylistic appearance. This theme was also snatched from the design of the team's F1 car. The arms of the accessory is made out of robust metal which is machine crafted.
Even though the ear pads of the headphone are not made out of leather, it is a breathable material and is quite a soft one. This particular design gives us an impression like they have adopted some ideas from the P200 headphones which were out earlier in last year.
Ferrari by Logic3 R300 is made available in two color choices including black and white. The headset features a foldable design and flexible to keep in two ways. A carry case is also offered along with it and also cables compatible for windows, android, blackberry and iPhone handsets. There is also provision for inline mics with these headphones.
Users can access these headphones from the company's online store at a decent price tag of £269 (Rs. 22700 approx).