TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Logic3 is out with its news Ferrari F1 headphone range which is quite interesting news to the music admirers. The R300 cans that are made available now feature noise cancelling technology. R300 headphones offer a splendid music listening experience by making use of the 40mm drivers.
The newly released headphones resemble that of Ferrari motorsports. They are given a closed-back design. Thus giving comfort for long time usage and adding to the look and feel factor. The grilles of the headphones are diamond shaped which offers a stylistic appearance. This theme was also snatched from the design of the team's F1 car. The arms of the accessory is made out of robust metal which is machine crafted.
Even though the ear pads of the headphone are not made out of leather, it is a breathable material and is quite a soft one. This particular design gives us an impression like they have adopted some ideas from the P200 headphones which were out earlier in last year.
Ferrari by Logic3 R300 is made available in two color choices including black and white. The headset features a foldable design and flexible to keep in two ways. A carry case is also offered along with it and also cables compatible for windows, android, blackberry and iPhone handsets. There is also provision for inline mics with these headphones.
Users can access these headphones from the company's online store at a decent price tag of £269 (Rs. 22700 approx).