TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Xiaomi maybe a newbie in the native market, but it has already shown the kind of potential it has going ahead. And while the excitement related to the recently released Mi 3 handset is yet to subside, there are reports flowing in for the ever-affordable Mi band.
According to reports, Xiaomi's very affordable Mi Band is finally going on sale this August. In fact, the date set for the start of sale has been scheduled on August 18. However, the band is currently set for sale in its native country China for the time being.
The Xiaomi Mi Band, if you remember correctly, was announced during the Xiaomi Mi 4 launch that took place on July 22. The Mi Band, itself, is a very basic device that comes with a simple rubber wrist strap, alongside small box of tricks with LED notification lights.
"What the Mi Band lacks in features though, it will more than make up for the retail price. In China the Xiaomi Mi Band will cost only 79 Yuan, even with a reseller mark up and customs fans outside of China can expect low prices of around just $18, that is considerably less than the current range of Android Wear devices," GizChina rightfully states.
As far as an Indian release is concerned, Xiaomi's Hugo Barra did previously give an India timeline for other Xiaomi products. However, it is yet clear when the Mi Band would be available in the country.
But more is expected from the company in the long run. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!