TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Fujifilm has announced the successors to X100 and X10 - the brand new X100S and X20 respectively prior to CES 2013. The compact shooters were eagerly awaited by camera aficionados. Fujifilm made an official announcement of the new camera range via press releases, which disclosed that X100S is the camera with the fastest autofocus ((0.8s) in the world. This is supposed to the fastest autofocus for any non-interchangeable, APS-C lens camera.
X100S comes equipped with X Trans APS-C CMOS II sensor (16 MP). The lens (f/2) is similar to that of X100. As for the aperture of the camera, a 24 mm f/2 depth of field will be given by the lens as compared to 35mm f/2. The sensors claimed to impart performance which is comparable to a full-frame output. It also has a hybrid viewfinder which will combine optical and EVF.
The new noteworthy feature of X100X is the Digital Split Image display which will aid in the display of dual images both ion the right and the left. This will help with manual focusing.
X20 packs an X-Trans COMOS II 2/3 inch, 12 MP sensor. This is equipped with a barrel zoom lens (f/2.0-2.8 4x) which is manual and also an advanced optical viewfinder which is non-hybrid.
Both the cameras sport the sought after feature called ‘focus peak highlight' which will aid manual shooters. Both the cameras can also shoot HD video (1080p) at 60fps.
Fujifilm has not revealed any details about pricing or availability in the press releases but with less than a day for CES to begin, details are expected to come out soon.