TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Google has already sent out invites to the app developers for a two-day San Francisco hackathon, where the company will be showcasing its Glassware (Google Glass Apps) development kit.
Developers seeking to create apps for Google's Glass have had a limited options so far. And till now, app developers have been practicing on the regular Android SDK.
However, this event which is scheduled for November 19 and 20 will allow the developers to test the GDK (Glassware Development Kit) and get other Glass related information. Moreover, soon after GDK arrives they'll be properly equipped to build apps that work offline and have direct access to the hardware.
Reportedly, Google also notes in the invite that it will also be sharing the event video for public viewing only after the event. With the release of GDK, developers will finally have a proper developer kit to create apps for the Glass.
Additionally, Google has also recently opened a Google Glass accessory store, from where Glass users can purchase accessories like clear shield, charger, pouch and the upcoming mono earbuds.
Take a look at some of the features of the Google Glass:
This wearable device comes with an integrated camera and can shoot pictures and videos and share them as well. The Glass is also capable of showing directions in case if the user is lost or need a navigation help.
The user will just have to speak to send a message and users can ask anything and the the glass will display the information in the glass.
There is a language translator as well and it comes with a stylish design.