TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Google Nexus SmartWatch Concept Leaks Showing Google Now and More [Video]
The progressive nature of technology, is the very reason why tech vendors constantly coming up innovative devices. From iPods to iPads, Apple has been cheered for making consumers Gaga over its iProducts. Now street is abuzz with rumors that the Cupertino-based giant, is set to announce iWatch early next year. Google, the brain behind Android mobile OS, is also working hard to craft futuristic smart watch. The software giant has already announced Google Glass, an augmented wearable computer. U.K based T3 magazine has come up with a concept video that explicitly talks about the features present in the upcoming Google Nexus smartwatch (via Redmond Pie).
At first look, it seems quite interesting in terms of look and feel. However, the design of the device is sick, and melodramatic. In terms of features, the designer tried his best to built Nexus watch, a great companion to the Nexus 4. As shown in the video, the device is powered by Google Android OS, and features tiny 1.5-inch display and front facing camera. It would be great to see original Nexus smart watch comes with 1.5-inch OLED display, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE, 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage, Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie, a 1.9-mega pixel front facing camera USB 2.0, and long battery life.
The concept render prepared by folks over at T3 got it right, when it comes to making the device fully integrated with Nexus 4. The video mentions remote call answering, presence of Google Sync, Google Now, and Device proximity like features. Overall, the concept of Nexus smart watch will appeal to limited audiences. After all, it is a companion device. At this stage, it is quite difficult to argue either in the favor or against of the Google Nexus smart watch. The device is still in a prototype phase, as per early reports. With Samsung, Apple, Sony, LG and Microsoft, are ready to explore deeply in this untouched territory. It is to be seen whether this new category succeeded in being a top class breed or vanish like yesterdays QuickTake camera. Stay tuned to GizBot.
<center><center><iframe width="600" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZrSd2B9HrJs?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center>