TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Apart from Sony and Samsung's smartwatches that were launched in September, Google is also working on a similar device. To refer to leaks from the past, the smartwatch coming from Google is also known by its codename Gem. The software giant will reportedly unveil it on October 31st.
According to the 9To5Google, the smartwatch will come loaded with the latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS. There are no solid details about the specs and features of the device at the moment. But rumors have it that Google Now, the company's voice assistant which comes packed with Android phones, would be the center of the device.
Moreover, Google might be giving a finishing touch to the device at this time. The company is reportedly focusing more on the battery life of the device. 9To5Google further speculates that the device will come with several features of Google Glass as well.
Thus, it looks like the information that Google Now shows you on your phone could come up in the watch very soon. And further sections like, home, calendar alarms, emails, SMS, etc. could all get pushed to the watch's display.
Apart from the battery life of the watch that Google is keeping its focus on at the moment, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity is also a priority for the device. As said earlier, there are no details pertaining to the type of sensors and health monitoring functionality or the specs of the device as of now.