TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Intex Technologies has launched it's new range of LED TVs in India. The line-up includes LE23HDR06-VT13 (23 inches), LE20HDR05-VT13 (20 inches) and LED 1601 ME13 (16 inches) and are available introductory price ranging from Rs 7,499 to Rs. 12,499/-.
Commenting on the launch; Nidhi Markanday, DGM - Business & Operations, Intex Technologies Ltd. said "LED TV's in India are strongly emerging as a dominant growth category and the demand is expected to only grow in the coming years. These launched models are feature rich and are meant for the price conscious consumers. With these launches and many more planned in the coming months, we are endeavoring to reiterate Intex's commitment of offering technology at an affordable price".
With the introduction of these newer televisions, Intex is targeting 100 crore revenue and has strategic plans of expanding the vertical through launch of newer models in the coming months. In the next year Intex will aim to sell over 1 lac units of television sets and double the revenue contribution to 200 crores by 2014-15.
The new LED models will come with Eye Safe T Matrix for eliminating lags, improving response time and to reduce strain on the eyes. Adding to the list of features, the models have auto channel search, auto volume leveler, digital noise reduction, sleep timer, headphone, wide view angle option amongst others.
Key Features Of The LED Models
HD ready with USB video playability
Clear picture with AV stereo sound O/p (up to 10W)
Decent viewing angles
Lesser Response Time
Digital Noise Filter
Smart Power Saving
Full video playability through USB 2.0
The new LED TV line-up is available through more than 12000 distributors and retail outlets, 40 Intex Square and more than 200 hypermarkets across India.