TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Jabra, a prominent company in the Bluetooth hands-free devices market has come out with its latest device Jabra Tour, which is an in-car Bluetooth speaker. It supports Siri voice assistant from Apple. The device is priced at Rs. 6,499.
Users can just click on a button in the speaker in order to activate Siri on their iPhones. This allows the device to take instructions from the user such as query for driving directions, making a calendar entry etc. All these actions can be done by keeping the eyes on the road.
Jabra Tour has an attractive black color accented with silver. Users can use the devices by clipping them on to the sun visor. The device also features a motion sensor system. This enables the device to automatically turn or off when the user enters or leaves the car.
A three-watt speaker comes along with the Jabra Tour along with noise cancellation. This cuts down the ambient noise delivering a better experience. The speaker also delivers HD voice technology which is not useful in India since no operators here offer HD voice calling.
The Jabra Tour has the capability of streaming audio directions right from a GPS application in your smartphone. It also announces the caller ID on receiving an incoming call. A dedicated button for mute as well as a large volume button makes it user-friendly.
The company said that Jabra Tour aims at giving mobile users a complete hand-free experience by combining latest Bluetooth technologies and intuitive design. This allows them to concentrate on the road all the while getting a safe environment to stay connected.
The company has already started trial roll-outs of the Jabra Tour in the cities of Bangalore, Pune and Kolkata where there is an LTE network.