TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Be alert and safe behind the wheel even when you have to take that incoming call on the road. No fiddling around: simply take calls, stream GPS instructions and listen to your driving tunes by Bluetooth with the Jabra TOUR, the newest in-car speakerphone from Jabra's line of innovative handsfree communication solutions.
Responding to user demand, particularly Apple fans, Jabra TOUR features a unique Siri function. With a touch of a button on the Jabra TOUR, users can activate the Siri app on their iPhones to get driving directions or create quick calendar entries without having to take their eyes off the road.
The Jabra TOUR's slim, sophisticated chassis in modern black and silver accents accommodates intuitive features and makes hands-free talk effortless. Just clip it onto the sun visor and have clear conversations on the road while hands stay on the steering wheel. Using smart motion sensor system, it automatically turns on and off when users enter or leave their cars, thus eliminating unnecessary battery rundown when not in use.
"As users continue to move towards mobility, the new Jabra TOUR focuses on providing the mobile workers a complete handsfree experience by combining intuitive design and latest Bluetooth® technologies, allowing them to focus on the road and stay connected in a safe and professional way," said Ann Goh, Jabra Head of Sales, South Asia, Consumer Solutions Division.
The Jabra TOUR will be available in India priced at Rs 6,499 in black colour with silver accents.
Unmatched audio quality: Extra Large 3-Watt Speaker & Advanced Noise-Cancellation
A cut above the rest, the Jabra TOUR has an extra large, 40mm, 3-watt speaker with enhanced back volume that boasts powerful audio sound far beyond the current standard in the market. HD Voice Technology delivers the clearest call sound quality to date while HD Voice Microphone with enhanced Noise Cancellation leaves out unwanted noise from the road, making calls as clear as face-to-face conversation.
Safe driving made easy with Voice Command, Siri function
The Jabra TOUR makes it easy and fun to drive safe with great sounding music and calls. A Voice Command button provides direct access to phone functions and activates the Siri feature on iPhones, letting drivers make and take calls with simple voice commands.
Stream audio directions directly from a GPS app in your smartphone while Caller ID announces incoming calls and delivers battery life status updates. Intuitive, large volume button and a dedicated mute button ensure drivers keep their attention on the road.
Key features of the Jabra TOUR in-car speakerphone:
• Powerful 3-watt speaker for excellent sound
• HD Voice Microphone - optimized for superior sound and speech quality
• A2DP Wireless Streaming - for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
• Advanced Multiuse Technology - allows users to connect up to two devices simultaneously
• Up to 20 hours talk time and up to 45 days of standby time
• 2 Chargers - a Micro-USB cable for charging via a PC and a universal car charger that fits into the car lighter
• Bluetooth 3.0 Technology - including EDR, eSCO, A2DP and PBAP
• Weighs 135 grams
• Dimensions - 102.3 mm x 82.7 mm x 32.6 mm