TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Kingston, a leading manufacturer of memory products recently reported the launch of their new wireless external storage solution that would communicate with mobile devices. The solution is an expansion to the data storage potentiality of iOS. This version of data storage comes with a 128GB internal space enabling massive storage of data.
The previous versions like 32GB and 64GB updated by the company could multiply the storage capacity of an android or any other iOS device. But with iPhone releasing its 64GB version, Kingston had to come up with a better version that would allow users to store data in large capacity.
The company's Wi-Drive with respect to size is similar to that of iPhone 3G and 3GS or any other smartphone. But the version has a solid state drive inside while the other smartphones have a display as well. Kingston in a statement said that the drive would not affect the battery life of the device. Users can hence enjoy a product with no drawbacks.
The price of the product as mentioned in the company's website is $273 (approx. Rs.14,900) while Amazon sells the same product at a better price of $176 (approx. Rs. 9,600), shipping charges being extra. The product certainly gives more value for your money as the 64GB version of the same costs $110 (approx. Rs. 6,000).
The company believes that its new version will turn out to be the perfect option for those looking to combine portability with huge memory capacity. Now such users can carry whole libraries of their favourite music albums and movies in their pockets.