TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Gurgaon based tech firm AOC India my not be a popular name in the television industry, however, the manufacturer is trying hard to become one. Recently, the company has introduced a brand new 19inch LED TV for the Indian consumers - the LE19A1331/61. Packed with stunning features and a classic design, the LED TV is priced at Rs 9,990 and will be available across major retail stores in the country.
Speaking at the occasion, Ms Seema T Bhatnagar, Director, AOC TV, said, "Along with the metros and Tier -I cities, we at AOC also focus on our customers in cities across India who are yet moving from CRT televisions to LCDs.
We've launched this 19" LED TV at a very competitive price point to facilitate this progression and to give our customers the perfect introduction to LED TVs. You can use it the way you want a TV, Computer or multimedia gaming console"
Talking about specs and features, AOC LE19A1331/61 boasts an ultra slim television look accompanied with brighter, more natural colors, crisper images and comes equipped with multimedia USB supporting 28 playability formats. Futher, the LED TV also has a USB Direct Playback feature to connect with other devices to view movies and pictures and listen to music.
through its USB Direct Playback feature. Loaded with Dream Surround Sound, USB Movie, Real Color Engine, PC Input and HDMI, AOC's new LED TV is available across markets in India.