TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Gurgaon based tech firm AOC India my not be a popular name in the television industry, however, the manufacturer is trying hard to become one. Recently, the company has introduced a brand new 19inch LED TV for the Indian consumers - the LE19A1331/61. Packed with stunning features and a classic design, the LED TV is priced at Rs 9,990 and will be available across major retail stores in the country.
Speaking at the occasion, Ms Seema T Bhatnagar, Director, AOC TV, said, "Along with the metros and Tier -I cities, we at AOC also focus on our customers in cities across India who are yet moving from CRT televisions to LCDs.
We've launched this 19" LED TV at a very competitive price point to facilitate this progression and to give our customers the perfect introduction to LED TVs. You can use it the way you want a TV, Computer or multimedia gaming console"
Talking about specs and features, AOC LE19A1331/61 boasts an ultra slim television look accompanied with brighter, more natural colors, crisper images and comes equipped with multimedia USB supporting 28 playability formats. Futher, the LED TV also has a USB Direct Playback feature to connect with other devices to view movies and pictures and listen to music.
through its USB Direct Playback feature. Loaded with Dream Surround Sound, USB Movie, Real Color Engine, PC Input and HDMI, AOC's new LED TV is available across markets in India.