TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
German company, Lernstift, has claimed to have developed a smart pen which will vibrate each time it senses an error-whether it is an error with the spelling or with the grammar. The company developed the pen targeting young children in order to help them learn to write without mistakes, but the product has the potential to catch on with all age groups.
The pen is still in the prototype stage and has the ability to pick up mistakes in letter formation or spellings in real time. The detection of an error will result in sending a warning vibration to the person's hand holding the pen. The Daily Mail has reported that there are two options in the pen for the users to choose from- the Calligraphy Mode and the Orthography Mode. The Calligraphy Mode is responsible for alerting when errors of legibility or form occur. Orthographic Mode takes care of the grammatical and orthographic mistakes.
Sensors are in-built in the Lernstift pen which will assist the pen in detecting variations in the ways of formation of letters and vibrates as soon as any error is spotted. Creators of the smart pen, Mandy and Falk Wolsky said in their Lernstift website that they were inspired to create the product because of the early writing attempts of their son. With the help of the quick prompts that the smart pen provides, it is expected to act as a virtual teacher that assists children in learning to write with more accuracy, speed and ease.