TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
When it comes to Curved TVs, its not just a matter of curves anymore, it seems, as LG is said to announce its latest Curved UHD TV which measures as big as your bed at 105-inches at the upcoming CES 2014.
The 105UB9, a largest UHD panel from the South Korean LG so far, boasts a higher than usual 5,120 x 2,160 resolution and has a 21:9 aspect ratio. However, Samsung also has its own 105 incher Curved UHD TV which will most probably get unveiled at the CES 2014.
According to the press release, new technologies have been developed to maintain uniform color reproduction and brightness across the entire display. While detailed information about the 105UB9 is limited for now, it is expected to be equipped with 3D, smart TV and most of the features on most high-end panels today. However, the 105UB9 is a LED TV.
Very much like Samsung, LG is also waiting for the same CES 2014 at the moment to uveil the TV in a grand way.
"LG Display has kept its dominant position in the display market with innovative and differentiated technologies," Yong-kee Hwang, senior vice president and head of LG Display's TV Business Unit, said in a statement. "With a resolution of 11 million pixels, the 105-inch curved LCD panel is proof of our continued leadership in the next generation display market, offering exceptional world-class value to our customers."
The company has not disclosed the pricing and the availability of the TV so far. But tech community are expecting the CES 2014 as its unveiling date and venue.