TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
When it comes to Curved TVs, its not just a matter of curves anymore, it seems, as LG is said to announce its latest Curved UHD TV which measures as big as your bed at 105-inches at the upcoming CES 2014.
The 105UB9, a largest UHD panel from the South Korean LG so far, boasts a higher than usual 5,120 x 2,160 resolution and has a 21:9 aspect ratio. However, Samsung also has its own 105 incher Curved UHD TV which will most probably get unveiled at the CES 2014.
According to the press release, new technologies have been developed to maintain uniform color reproduction and brightness across the entire display. While detailed information about the 105UB9 is limited for now, it is expected to be equipped with 3D, smart TV and most of the features on most high-end panels today. However, the 105UB9 is a LED TV.
Very much like Samsung, LG is also waiting for the same CES 2014 at the moment to uveil the TV in a grand way.
"LG Display has kept its dominant position in the display market with innovative and differentiated technologies," Yong-kee Hwang, senior vice president and head of LG Display's TV Business Unit, said in a statement. "With a resolution of 11 million pixels, the 105-inch curved LCD panel is proof of our continued leadership in the next generation display market, offering exceptional world-class value to our customers."
The company has not disclosed the pricing and the availability of the TV so far. But tech community are expecting the CES 2014 as its unveiling date and venue.