TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
It's hardly been two months since LG gave users a first glimpse at the G Watch. The G Watch, which is now available in India at a price tag of Rs. 14,990, seems basic and simple compared to the upcoming Moto 360. In order to beat the competition, LG will announce the second-generation G Watch with a circular face.
The G3 maker is going to unleash the successor to the G Watch, dubbed as G Watch R, at IFA 2014 in Berlin. Last week the company had teased the watch by posting a teaser video on its official YouTube channel.
Today, LG has posted a teaser picture of the speculated G Watch R on its Facebook page, which gives us a slightly better overview of the device. A good look at the teaser image itself confirms the device to have a round circular face, just like the Moto 360.
The tagline "The first wearable to fully utilize its circular shape. Meet #LG's newest wearable at IFA 2014 from September 5 - 10." accompanies the teaser image
Furthermore, the watch appears to be traditional looking, like any other normal wrist watch. Notably, the display seems smaller in comparison to the Moto 360, though exact dimensions are not available just yet. The teaser image reveals the purported LG-made smart watch will indeed get launched next week in Berlin. Unfortunately, LG hasn't share more details about the watch.
The question remains whether LG can deliver a ‘wow' intelligent watch after its G Watch got underwhelming response from the mainstream media.
Asus To Launch G Watch R Competitor at IFA 2014
Other than LG, it seems that the Nexus 7 maker is also keen to jump to wearable segment. Next week, Asus will likely to showcase a smartwatch with a slightly curved display. Reportedly, the Android Wear powered intelligent watch could be launch between $99 (Rs. 5,940) and $149 (Rs. 8,940).
Stay tuned to GizBot for latest updates!