TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
LG electronics has made the announcement that it will line-up Google TVs at the CES (Consumer electronics Show), 2013 in Las Vegas. The two new additions to the line-up, GA6400 as well as GA7900, promises to deliver exceptional user experience with new designs and sizes.
The TVs will feature OnLive gaming as well as Magic Remote, the redesigned keyboard from LG which has improved voice recognition in natural language. The line-up will now include 42 inch, 47 inch, 50 inch, 55 inch and 60 inch televisions.
The hardware design of the smart TVs has also been improved by the company with talon-like legs for support. The latest TVs will feature Google TV 3.0 along with OnLive support built-in. OnLive support was already a part of G2 series Smart TVs from LG launched back in November.
The latest platform from Google couples with Magic Remote keyboard (QWERTY) redesigned by LG to considerably elevate the efficiency of PrimeTime quick guide as well as Voice Search. LG said that the TVs would feature updated versions of Smart Home improves user experience.
Smart Home will allow the user access to YouTube, VoD and many other apps. The premium model of the TVs will have the advanced Cinema Screen giving them a modern and sleek-looking finish.