TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
LG electronics has made the announcement that it will line-up Google TVs at the CES (Consumer electronics Show), 2013 in Las Vegas. The two new additions to the line-up, GA6400 as well as GA7900, promises to deliver exceptional user experience with new designs and sizes.
The TVs will feature OnLive gaming as well as Magic Remote, the redesigned keyboard from LG which has improved voice recognition in natural language. The line-up will now include 42 inch, 47 inch, 50 inch, 55 inch and 60 inch televisions.
The hardware design of the smart TVs has also been improved by the company with talon-like legs for support. The latest TVs will feature Google TV 3.0 along with OnLive support built-in. OnLive support was already a part of G2 series Smart TVs from LG launched back in November.
The latest platform from Google couples with Magic Remote keyboard (QWERTY) redesigned by LG to considerably elevate the efficiency of PrimeTime quick guide as well as Voice Search. LG said that the TVs would feature updated versions of Smart Home improves user experience.
Smart Home will allow the user access to YouTube, VoD and many other apps. The premium model of the TVs will have the advanced Cinema Screen giving them a modern and sleek-looking finish.